Computer Science and Applications
School of Computer Science and Applications
Welcome to the School of Computer Science and Applications
The School of Computer Science and Applications at MIT VISHWAPRAYAG UNIVERSITY, Solapur offers highly ranked undergraduate and postgraduate programs. the programs train the next generation of innovators to solve real-world problems and improve the way people live and work.
The curriculum of the programs emphasis on holistic development of the students. In addition to core computing and trending specializations courses such as data science, machine learning, cloud computing and cyber security, the curriculum give special stress on problem-solving, critical thinking, research & innovation, creativity, communication, and entrepreneurship to develop sustainable solutions for real world problems.
To contribute to the society through excellence in scientific and knowledge-based education utilizing the potential of Computer science with a deep passion for wisdom, culture and values.
- To create knowledge, to disseminate knowledge, and to provide service to our society.
- Provide quality undergraduate and postgraduate education in both the theoretical and applied foundations of Computer Science and applications.
- Train next generation to effectively apply this education to solve real-world problems in sustainable way thus amplifying their potential for lifelong high-quality careers.
- To give them a competitive advantage in the ever-changing and challenging global work environment.
- To achieve a distinguished position in Computer Science through innovative teaching learning methods and research.
- To develop strong fundamentals and habit of life-long learning in students to fulfil the needs of society and industry